|Manufacturers & Services Council|
Manufacturers & Services Council (MSC)
About the NLBMDA Manufacturers & Services Council
NLBMDA’s Manufacturers and Services Council (MSC) members are the leading nationwide and regional companies that supply products and services to lumber and building material dealers and regional chains. MSC members are also buying groups, cooperatives, and other for-profit and non-profit organizations. The MSC members have the opportunity to connect with their prospective customers and other industry executives through NLBMDA meetings, conferences and committees. NLBMDA's MSC members share a dedication to promoting and enhancing the success of independent dealers and regional chains.
Being an MSC member brings exposure to 6,000 LBM Dealers, who actively support companies that support NLBMDA!
Add your company to this prestigious list by joining the MSC and support your Lumber & Building Material Dealer Customers.
Benefits of MSC Membership:
• Access To Leading ProDealers: By joining NLBMDA, you will connect with LBM professional from accross the country, establishing a strong and profitable distibution network.
• Exclusive Networking Opportunities: Through our meetings, committees, and task forces, MSC members enjoy exclusive member-only access to NLBMDA dealer members. NLBMDA membership allows you to work with the industry's best and provides access to top executives who are responsible for their company's decision making.
• Active Leadership Roles: MSC members serve on every committee including the Executive Committee, another great networking opporunity.
• Timely Industry Information: Get the news and information you need, when you need it, through our regular E-Updates and Green Updates. Reach thousands of industry professionals through these publications with special NLBMDA MSC member discounts. MSC members are also able to participate in exclusive in-person and virtual MSC-dealer panel discussions that are held each quarter on current industry conditions.
• Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities: MSC members enjoy exclusive complimentary listings on the NLBMDA website and discounted advertising and sponsorship opportunities. As a signing bonus new MSC members receive a one FREE, ½ page national ad in the LBM Journal (market value: $5,000). In addition to this new member “Signing Bonus,” LBM Journal has committed to providing one full page per issue to recognize ongoing members of the MSC.
• Additonal Member Discounts: MSC members receive reduced pricing on NLBMDA publications, reports, and studies.
• ProDealer Industry Summit Benefits: MSC members receive preferred space and discounts at the annual ProDealer Industry Summit.
• NLBMDA is the Voice of the Industry on Capitol Hill: MSC membership gives members a voice in the industry regarding the legislative/regulatory issues impacting the LBM industry and your bottom line. NLBMDA is the only organization representing the building material industry in Washington with a full team of government relations professionals representing the interests of the industry before legislators, regulators and code officials. In this challenging regulatory environment, effective representation is key to promoting, protecting and advancing the industry’s priorities.
Hear what current MSC Members Quent Ondricek, (Do It Best) George Judd, (BlueLinx), and Carlos Guilherme (Weyerhaeuser) have to say about the value of membership in MSC, and apply to get your company involved today!
View the current MSC Member Roster.
Not yet a member? Download an MSC Membership Application.
Questions about membership in MSC? Contact Jonathan M. Paine, Director of Membership, at Jonathan@Dealer.org.
|Read the latest issue|